Tuesday 5 February 2019

Valentines Day Messages


I love loving you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

You are the rose that never fades – fresh and fragrant every day. I am so lucky to be with you this Valentine’s Day and always.
When we kiss, I feel the excitement of being on a roller coaster or like the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making my life an adventure!
You always know exactly how I feel and you are always there to make me feel better. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God that I got to meet you. I love you.

The way you wake me up and hold me in your arms every morning makes for a great start of my day, and I know you will always make me feel this special no matter how much we grow old.
Warmer than a summer breeze, hotter than the sun, more beautiful than a flower, but most importantly, the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. Happy Valentine’s day!

Without your love, I feel incomplete, because it is you that made me the person I am today, so without you, I cannot function. Happy Valentine’s Day!
There was a flash of bright lights and a puff of smoke and music in the air when you walked in. Right away, I knew I had found my special someone.

Warmer than a summer breeze, hotter than the sun, more beautiful than a flower, but most importantly, the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. Happy Valentine’s day!

Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine’s Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By SoraTemplates